Bunny Pop puzzle game has been updated by developers BitMango which is every bit fun, that’s the reason why its one of the most beloved puzzles game in many countries. If you are a fan of bubble shooter games, you cannot afford to miss out on Bunny Pop for Android, which is available from Google Play Store. To help Windows PC, MAC, and iOS users enjoy one of the best puzzle bubble shooter game, we are going to share a simple method using which you will be able to get Bunny Pop for PC on desktop PC or laptop. See the steps in the guide below to learn how to download and install Bunny Pop for Windows 7 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X / macOS Sierra running devices with full PC optimized graphics for bigger display screens of desktop or laptop.
• TONS OF UNIQUE LEVELS
– Over 200+ stages are unique and full of fun and amazing challenges!
– Explore the beautiful world with Bunny!
• EASY AND FUN PLAY
– Easy to learn and fun to master gameplay
• 7 Day Events!
– Play everyday, Get more rewards!
• NO TIME LIMIT
– Play it at anytime and anywhere!
• NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
– You can play offline in anytime.
• STUNNING GRAPHICS
– Soothing sounds and gorgeous visual effects
HOW TO PLAY
• Tap where you want to throw!
• Match 3 or more bubbles of the same color to pop!
• Special boosters & bubbles to help you pass those tricky levels.
• Pop all bubbles with minimum shoots to win higher scores
• Don’t worry! No time limits!
Download and Install Bunny Pop for PC Windows & MAC:
1 – Download BlueStacks App player for PC latest version. For playing Android on PC without internet download BlueStacks Offline Installer. And to play rooted Android apps on PC download rooted BlueStacks.
2 – Install BlueStacks on PC and login with Google Play Store ID.
3 – Download Bunny Pop APK here and save it on PC Windows or MAC.
4 – Click on the downloaded APK file to directly install the app on BlueStacks. Make sure to choose BlueStacks As Default program to run the APK file.
5 – Or search Bunny Pop on BlueStacks and install it from Play Store for BlueStacks.
6 – Wait for the installation to complete.
7 – Back on the main menu of BlueStacks, click the ‘All Apps’ icon (Android tab on BlueStacks 2 and then ‘All Apps’), click on the newly installed app and follow on-screen instructions to setup the app on PC.
8 – That’s all.
You can also try other best Android emulator 2016 for PC to use Bunny Pop on PC, see best Android emulator and download them on PC.