Download Dice with Ellen for PC board game by Scopely and see how to get it installed properly to play free mobile game on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista and Mac devices to share fun with friends and family. Dice with Ellen brings roll the dice game with new competitions, levels and special reward system. Play with TV celebrity Ellen DeGeneres herself and play head to head against either friends or Ellen. First one to score Five-a-palooza will win the level. Dice with Ellen is not available on PC platform, therefore, we have come up with a solution that will allow you to play Dice with Ellen for Windows and MAC on desktop PC and laptop with computer optimized graphics and more controller options.
Load are fun prizes are available on Dice with Ellen for PC where you can choose to play against Ellen’s squad like tWitch, Portia, Jeannie, Andy to win loads of fun prices for winning lucky dice challenges.
===Dice with Ellen Features===
Dice Games with Friends, Ellen and The Ellen Squad!
• Play against the Ellen squad to win special dice
• Play other dice game fans for more bonus dice rolls and other tools
• Dice tournaments give you new challenges and awesome bonuses each and every day!
Head to head Games and Social Chat
• Head to head games with friends where you can start and continue at any time
• Facebook games allow you to play games with friends and family
• In-game chats let you heckle your opponents and friends
Dice Game Customization
• Personalize your game with custom dice, including Ellen’s Lucky Dice!
• Show off snazzy profile frames you earn by completing challenges and leveling up achievements
Board Game Bonuses
• Win bonus dice rolls by playing the in-game scratchers
• Activate bonus dice rolls to get an extra boost right when you need it
Download Dice with Ellen for PC Windows & MAC
1 – Download Dice with Allen APK on PC.
2 – Download and install latest BlueStacks Android app player on PC.
3 – Open BlueStacks emulator tool on PC.
4 – Click on the downloaded APK file to install the app on BlueStacks.
5 – Or login on BlueStacks with Google Play Store ID. Find the app via Search and install it from built-in Google Play Store.
6 – Wait for the installation to complete.
7 – Return to the main tab on BlueStacks. Click on the app icon and follow on-screen instructions as prompted to setup the app on PC.
8 – All done.