World of music is now in your control with this amazing free music and radio app, the iHeartRadio Free Music & Radio by iHeart Management Services, Inc. In the iHeartRadio free online music app you can access a huge library of your favorite tracks and radio stations. What’s more, you can download, radio shows, tracks and podcasts to listen to them offline in your spare time. iHeartRadio Free Music & Radio Stations for Android & iOS is available for free. However, now you can download and install iHeartRadio Free Music & Radio for PC on Windows PC or MAC desktop / laptop. See the installation and setup steps in the guide below to learn how to get iHeartRadio Free Music & Radio for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, XP, Vista and Mac OS X / macOS Sierra computer. Like Pandora app, iHeartRadio is a free app.
You can have over 50 stations saved in your favorite list for quick access in iHeartRadio Free Music & Radio for PC Windows & MAC app. You can see the artist’s entire bio, lyrics description while its song is playing to know more about the person. You can access over a hundred local and international radio stations, and massive library of over a billion songs and around 4000 artists. You can listen to online and offline radio stations. Access music and radio in a free iHeartRadio free music app.
Download iHeartRadio for PC today to listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk, and comedy shows. Use the iHeartRadio’s mini player to access key information and controls for currently playing tracks from anywhere in the app. View the listening history of live stations. Quick access to Artist Radio stations directly from your listening history tracks. You a setup your favorite radio station, one that features a mix of music based on your listening activity.
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across North America like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and even outside the US like Mexico City.
• Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, KIIS FM, KTU 103.5 & Power 105.1 FM in NYC, 104.3 myFM in Los Angeles, and Wild 94.9, which covers the Bay Area from San Francisco to San Jose.
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering your favorite sports games like football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Or get the down-low on what is happening in the sports world from your favorite talk shows with stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio.
• You can also keep up-to-date with what is going on in the world with CNN Money, The Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck and ABC News.
• Want to listen to all the songs you like no matter what genre or artist it is? With My Favorites Radio you now have a station with all of the music you like on iHeartRadio. Give the station a name of your choice and share it with all of your friends to enjoy!
• Build your own commercial free custom music station based on top artists like Ariana Grande, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Queen, and The Beatles.
• Shape your custom station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, blues, punk, oldies, EDM, trap, jazz, alternative, rock, classical, dubstep, metal, and more with just a song click of the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down button.
Download and Install iHeartRadio Free Music & Radio for PC Windows & MAC:
1 – Download iHeartRadio Free Music & Radio APK from the link below.
2 – Download BlueStacks emulator on Windows & Mac PC/laptops. New users can see links below for complete setup guide, existing users can refer to these links if BlueStacks isn’t running Android apps properly on your PC.
- BlueStacks Offline Installer (for no or slow internet connections)
- BlueStacks 2
- Rooted BlueStacks 2 (to play rooted Android apps on PC)
3 – Follow on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks on PC, skip this step if you have BlueStacks already installed on computer.
4 – Click on the downloaded APK file to directly install the app on BlueStacks for PC.
5 – Alternatively, you can login on BlueStacks using Google Play ID, use the Search function to find the app and install it.
6 – Back on the main tab/screen on BlueStacks, locate the newly installed app and click to run it.
7 – All done.