MP3 Video Converter is music editing app by Fundevs. Here we have the latest version of the app with faster MP3 conversion feature for you to download free and install on PC Windows & Mac. App’s interface and performance has been completely overhauled with better functions and user friendly options. Download MP3 Video Converter for PC on Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, XP & Mac OS/OS X powered desktop, laptop or tablet by using the installation guide below. You can see how to install the app on Windows (32bit/64bit) PC and Mac to quickly edit music files and libraries.
Our guide is for PC users who want to experience this best Android music editing app on computer to easily manage music files on desktop and laptop. See how to download, install and setup MP3 Video Converter on Windows 7, 10, 8, 8.1, XP & Mac OS X PC and laptop.
With MP3 Video Converter, you can convert, resize and trim your videos and audios with various options. (bitrate, size, meta data)
1. Supports various types of videos (MP4, 3GP, WEBM, WMV, FLV and so on)
2. Supports various types of audio (MP3, AAC, OGG and so on)
3. Supports editing meta information (title, album, artist)
4. Supports application based integration. (Contact us)
* It uses ffmpeg and mp3lame library.
– wma / flv format support
– issue fix for mp3 with album art
– design updates
webm, ogg support / aac converting issue fix / other issue fixes
– Language support: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic
– Additional message for conversion failure
– More codec support for 3gp
Download and Install MP3 Video Converter for PC Windows & Mac
1 – Download MP3 Video Converter APK on PC.
2 – Download and install latest BlueStacks Android app player on PC.
3 – Open BlueStacks emulator tool on PC.
4 – Click on the downloaded APK file to install the app on BlueStacks.
5 – You can also find the app on BlueStacks via Search and install it from Google Play Store inside BlueStacks. For that you must be logged in with Google Play ID on BlueStacks.
6 – Wait for the installation to complete.
7 – Return to the main tab on BlueStacks and click on the installed game icon to start playing.
8 – All done.