TIDAL music & audio app has been updated with a completely revamped user-interface, more songs, features and much more. You won’t find many better apps in the market when it comes to High Fidelity sound quality. In fact, TIDAL claims to be the world’s first music service that offers the perfect mix of the HF sound output, HD music videos, curated editorial by music journalists, artists and experts, and thus making it the best music app experience overall.
TIDAL has been a massive hit among music lovers for quite some time now. You can download it free from the app store on iOS devices, while Android mobile users can get it free from the play store. However, to enjoy same great mobile app experience on PC Windows and MAC, you can download and install TIDAL for PC free on any desktop or laptop that runs on Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP and Mac OS using a third-party Android app player for computer as described in the guide below.
• High Fidelity Sound Quality
No compromises. Just pure sound. With our lossless audio experience, you can enjoy your music the way the artists intended. Unlimited access to over 40 million tracks.
• High Definition Music Videos
Watch more than 130,000 music videos. No ads. No fuzzy images. Just crystal clear pictures.
• Curated Editorial
Find your next favorite with expertly crafted recommendations, album presentations and playlists by experienced music journalists.
• Stories behind the music
Read our integrated music articles, features and interviews.
• Offline mode
Save albums and playlists offline, and bring your music with you anywhere using our offline mode for up to three devices.
Build your personal music collection simply by marking albums, artists, tracks and playlists as your favorite.
You can of course also create playlists, share with friends, listen to artist- or track-based radio, check out artist bios, find similar artists, edit your play queue and much more…
Download TIDAL for PC on Windows and MAC
- Download BlueStacks from the link below and install on PC: BlueStacks | BlueStacks Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks
- Login on BlueStacks using Google Play ID to access Android apps on PC.
- Search TIDAL in BlueStacks and install it from Play Store.
- If the app is not available on BlueStacks, download TIDAL APK and click on the downloaded APK to directly install the app on BlueStacks.
- Back on the main menu/tab on BlueStacks, find the newly installed app and click to open it.
- All done.