Tor Browser for PC is a browser software that is designed to facilitate anonymous web surfing and browsing. Tor Browser works on all Windows version, MAC and Linux operating system. Here you can download Tor Browser for Windows PC and MAC for free, and also learn how to install Tor Browser for Windows 7, 10, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP and Mac OS X / macOS Sierra as well as Linus. Tor Browser protects your privacy on the internet, it also encrypts your private information to protect it from hackers and online surveillance. After installing Tor Browser for PC Windows & MAC no one will be able to access your data, location information, connection and IP address and settings so that you can surf the internet without worrying about your information getting compromised when online.
Tor Browser for PC is safe and secure web browser among top browsers currently available for free download and install on desktop/laptop. Tor Browser was originally developed by the US Navy to protect sensitive information and data communication travelling on the internet. Now you can enjoy same level of top notch online security features of the Tor Browser at home or office on PCs running on Windows (32-bit/64-bit), MAC and Linux.
How It Works:
The Tor browser tool protects your online information by relaying all communication around a distributed network run by volunteers around the world, that’s why it is free to download. No one can see what sites you visit, it also prevents sites that you visit from learning your location, moreover, you can access sites that are blocked in your country or by network provider.
You don’t need to download and run any software to run the Tor Browser on PC Windows, MAC or Linux. You can run it directly off a USB flash drive that comes with a pre-configured web browser to ensure you anonymity remains intact and offer portability.
Best Features of Tor Browser for Windows PC / MAC / Linux
With Tor browser for PC you can anonymously surf the web, publish, send and receive instant messages and many other apps that use the TCP protocol. You can use the Tor browser for personal or business purposes. All confidential information is kept save from anyone trying to intrude onto your network for stealing your information or monitoring your online activities. Even key loggers, ISPs and malware can’t detect your network settings.
The Tor Browser for Windows and MAC/Linux, bounces your traffic around distributed network called onion routers. You can easily turn privacy ON or OFF from a toggle button on the browser’s main interface. You can choose to select proxy servers automatically or manually based in locations around the world.
You can download and install Tor browser on Windows (all version), MAC or Linus OS in multiple languages. After installing the Tor Browser on PC desktop/laptop, there won’t be any need to install any VPN or Proxy tools to protect your online activities from getting accessed by unwanted person or organization. Other features include:
- Safe web browsing experience.
- Fast internet browsing.
- To known whether you are surfing anonymously, use Tor Detector online. When the Tor Onion logo turns from yellow to green color, it means that you are surfing anonymously.
- Tor connects your PC to the fastest network link available, so that you could surf the net at a faster speed than is currently provided by your network provider.
- You can browser internet, chat, and communicate via video and audio links without buffering.
- Tor is the best web browser for those business who rely on keeping their data and information private.
- Tor browser uses onion servers, meaning just like onion it adds layers of protection around your online activities and communication to protect it from falling in wrong hands.
- User-friendly interface and easy to control and understand settings.
- You can quickly toggle online anonymity ON & OFF with a single click.
- Tor Browser block virus and malware before they can enter your PC system and does so without slowing down PC in the process.
Tor web browser is for everyone and complete free. It offers complete data security and safety on the internet. It simple, light and fast web browser. Now that you know what you can accomplish with Tor browser, let’s see how to install it on PC.
- Title: Tor Browser for Windows 6.0.5
- Filename: torbrowser-install-6.0.5_en-US.exe
- File size: 47.48MB (49,791,240 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)/MAC/Linux
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
Download and Install Tor Browser on Windows PC and MAC:
Download Tor browser file for MAC from the link below. Click on the downloaded installer file to open the .dmg file. Drag the .dmg file into your applications folder on MAC. From there you can access a Tor Browser app in your chosen language which you can also choose to pin on the Dock for quick access.
Download Tor Browser installer file from the link below and save it on PC. Double-click the downloaded setup file of Tor browser, click RUN and choose the install language, and hit OK. Tor setup file takes minimum 80MB disk space, so make sure the installation location has enough space before installing Tor. You can choose to save the installation file on desktop as well. You can save the Tor folder on USB driver and carry it with you, just connect your USB to any device and start using Tor browser.
Follow on-screens setup instructions to complete the installation. After that you will see the following screen, choose the Tor Network Settings for your PC and launch the browser by going to the Tor browser folder.
Place the Tor setup folder on desktop or anywhere on PC and start surfing the web via anonymous network locations.
Download Links for Tor Browser PC Windows/MAC – Latest Version
Also See on AppsforWin10:
How To Turn Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot