Driving School 2016 is the best new mobile racing game that is fast climbing the top charts on Android and iOS platforms. There is PC version of the game launched yet, but by following instructions given in this guide you will be able to play the full original mobile version of Driving School game on PC Windows & Mac desktops and laptops. There is no direct way of playing the game on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP & Mac OS X, you will have to download and play the game via an emulator software tool. Download Driving School 2016 on emulator program and play it on larger better computer screens with mouse and keyboard for better control compared to relatively small mobile touchscreens.
For play the Driving School 2016 for PC download BlueStacks Android emulator that turns PC/laptops into a virtual Android device and let’s you play Android apps on computers. It is the most complete emulator tool around and play mobile apps after optimizing them fully for larger PC screens. If you have weak internet connection then download BlueStacks Offline installer here to play games & apps without internet connection but you will not be able to access online content in apps. Mac and Windows PC users can now download latest version of BlueStacks here for playing Driving School 2016 on PC Windows & Mac OS X.
How to download and install Driving School 2016 for PC:
1 – Download BlueStacks emulator from links provided above. OR if you want to play the iOS version of the game then check best iOS emulators here. Playing instructions given below are same for both iOS and Android emulators.
2 – Download the emulator tool on PC and follow on-screen instructions for installation. Register with Google Play ID on BlueStacks or App Store Account on iOS emulator for playing the game.
3 – On emulator’s home screen type Driving School 2016 in the search box.
4 – Click on the game icon from search result list.
5 – Now click the install button on BlueStacks as shown in the image below.
6 – If you can’t find the game on BlueStacks or other Android emulators then download Driving School 2016 Apk here. Click on the downloaded file from the PC location where you saved it to install the game on BlueStacks or emulator tool directly.
7 – Return to BlueStacks home screen and click All Apps icon and find the game in the list of all installed apps. Click on it to open the game.
8 – All done. Now play 2016’s best mobile racing game on PC/Mac via BlueStacks or other emulators.
Android users if BlueStacks isn’t working properly on PC or Mac then try new Remix OS here which plays all Android apps now on PC/laptops.
Main Features of Driving School 2016 & Tips:
- Learn driving on different vehicles like cars, buses, trucks and others in this simulation game.
- Follow traffic rules or your experience points will be deducted, and also you will have to pass driving test for getting the licence first.
- Drive in different settings to get real-world feels such as cities, countryside, deserts, mountains, highways and other locations.
- Drive using both auto or manual transmission for learning to control just like in real cars.
- Clear over 50 levels, each level has different tasks and challenges and test driving skills in a different style.
- Play in single or multiplayer modes. In online mode compare your score with other and finish tasks in time to top the leaderboard.
- Graphics make it feel like as if you are driving real cars.
- Ever changing weather conditions to give to real feel, driving in rain and snow covered roads won’t be easy. Steer with caution on busy and tricky roads but at the same time keep an eye on timer and fuel consumption.
- Join social media community for requesting new maps to discover new challenges.
It’s a fun game that you will love to play on larger computer displays.