Download Hike Messenger for PC on Windows & Mac desktops/laptops. Hike messenger has all the features that make it a suitable alternative for popular messengers such as Facebook messenger, imo messenger, Kik messenger, WeChat messenger. Download Free Hike Messenger on Windows & Mac desktops and laptops and communicate with friends via audio, video and text messages. This post will guide you through the process of installing Hike Messenger on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac PCs & laptops.
Windows & Mac users alike can play the Android version of Hike Messenger on computers for communicating with loved ones on BlueStacks emulator, see method below but first let’s see some of the main features of the app.
Main Features of Hike Messenger:
Following features are the reason this messaging app is liked and being used by over 40 million users worldwide:
- Easy to use interface, flat design to run on Windows & Mac computers.
- Transfer up to 100MB video, audio, text files.
- Save chats history, images, files on SD card to save them on PC/laptop to save phone memory.
- Create groups and add favorite contacts to chat live with multiple users.
- Free voice and video calling (standard mobile network charges may apply on 3G/4G networks).
- Use stickers and emoji to add fun to your conversations. Constant updates means new stickers and emoji are added regularly.
- There is no data restriction, send and receive as many texts as you like.
- Offline communication with Hike Users.
How to download and install Hike Messenger for PC (Windows & Mac):
1 – Download BlueStacks Emulator here.
2 – Complete the setup by following onscreen instructions and login with Google Play ID to access Android apps on BlueStacks.
3 – Type Hike Messenger in the search box on the BlueStacks home screen.
4 – Click the app icon from the search result list to open Google Play page of the app.
5 – Click the install button.
6 – If you can’t find the app in BlueStacks the download Hike Messenger Apk here. Click the downloaded Apk file for installing the app on BlueStacks.
7 – Go back to BlueStacks home page and click All Apps icon on the top right of the home page. Find the app in all installed apps list.
8 – All done. Now chat with friends with this cool messaging app straight from PC via BlueStacks.