Opera Browser News & Research app from Opera communications has been launched with unique set of features. Experts behind fast, secure and reliable Opera and Opera Mini Browsers have brought in their expertise to create a new app containing advanced content discovery engine that brings all of the latest stories from around the world in one place without you having to search for them. Android users can download Opera Browser News & Research for free from Google Play Store. PC Windows & Mac users can also benefit from this mobile app by following instructions in this guide. You can download and install Opera Browser News & Research for PC on computers powered by Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP & Mac OS.
This app is perfect one-stop-shop for all latest news, trending topics and websites with intuitive interface. Opera Browser News & Research for Computer allows you to browse hot topics and breaking news according to categories. You can also connect Twitter account to get up to date new stories and articles being shared by friends. There is a built-in reading list where you can save or share favorite stories.
Opera Browser News & Research for Windows 10 & Mac is light on system resources. Some other main features of the app as mentioned on its official Google Play page include:
• Browse: A fast, intelligent search bar that lets you browse instantly.
• Personalized news feed: Get fast loading, personally subscribed news articles and read trending, breaking news from across the world.
• Share: Follow, connect and share important stories on Twitter, Facebook and Google.
• Save data: Opera’s compression servers help you to browse faster than ever and save data.
• Pull to refresh: Updated news feed at your fingertips. Never miss another story again.
• Download: Download photos, files, articles, videos in a snap.
How to download and install Opera Browser News & Research for PC Windows & Mac:
1 – Download BlueStacks emulator on Windows & Mac PC/laptops. New users can see links below for complete setup guide, existing users can refer to these links if BlueStacks isn’t running Android apps properly on your PC.
- BlueStacks Offline Installer (for no or slow internet connections)
- BlueStacks 2
- Rooted BlueStacks 2 (to play rooted Android apps on PC)
2 – After setting up BlueStacks for PC, login with Google Play ID to access Android apps on the software tool.
3 – Open BlueStacks for Computer/laptop and download Opera Browser News & Research Apk. Click on the downloaded apk file to install the latest version on BlueStacks simulator.
4 – Or if you have been facing trouble in installing the app through Apk method then go to BlueStacks home screen tab and type Opera Browser News & Research in the search box. Click on app’s icon from search result list to launch Google Play page and hit the install button.
5 – Wait for the app to install. Next click ‘All Apps’ icon on BlueStacks home screen to find it in the list of installed apps.
6 – All done. Now use latest Opera Browser on Windows/Mac PC via BlueStacks.
If BlueStacks malfunctions on your PC then download Remix OS here which plays Android apps & games on PC/laptops.