QuickPic Gallery app has emerged as the top choice for saving all your important pictures and videos among all other gallery apps on any mobile or PC platform. The app does not consume much space and is super responsive with the beautiful layout making it easy to access various options within the app even for a beginner. Gesture based feature of QuickPic enable the users to use the app even on Windows touchscreen devices and tablets as well, we will show the method of doing so shortly in this post, keep reading for it.
Main Features of QuickPic Gallery:
- Many colourful themes to customise the app design.
- No nuisance ads or in-app permissions that free up screen space for viewing full pictures.
- View pictures in HD slideshow. Customise and categorise folders.
- World renown industry Amazon S3 servers ensure brisk backup, loading of photos, SSL and storage 256 AES.
- You can link QuickPic Gallery account with famous online album apps such as Dropbox, Picassa, Amazon, Google Drive, OneDrive, Flickr and many other services to automatically backup pictures to their cloud servers.
- Set date and location for albums to make searching easier.
- Within Quickpic you can play GIFs and video clips as well.
- By using picture customization tools you can edit, rotate, zoom in and out, shrink or expand pictures at best possible quality.
- Move and transferring picture folders and album across various devices is just a few clicks away. Use WiFi for large data file transfers.
There are some limitations that you must be mindful of while using the app like you can’t modify external SD card. Backup important files before performing large data transfers. TIFF format pictures are not supported by the app. Password once set can only be changed by reinstalling the app.
Latest update of the app now allows you to get 1000 GB free cloud storage if you share invitation code with friends on QuickPic or by inserting code send by friends on QuickPic.
For sharing and moving pictures stored on Window 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista & Mac OS X enabled PCs see our instructions below. Now with QuickPic for PC you don’t need to separately access pictures stored on Windows & Mac computers and transfer them to android devices. Just use this app via BlueStacks android emulator and store all your memories in one place.
How to download and install QuickPic Gallery for PC – Windows & Mac:
1 – First download and install BlueStacks app player.
2 – After completing the setup process go to BlueStacks home screen and type QuickPic in the search box.
3 – Click install on the Google play manager of the app within BlueStacks as can be seen in the image below.
4 – Or download QuickPic Gallery Apk here for direct installation. Click on the downloaded apk file to install the app on BlueStacks.
5 – On BlueStacks home screen select All Apps in the top row. Find the app among all installed apps and click on it.
6 – All done. You can store pictures on QuickPic cloud server directly from PC through BlueStacks.