Rescue Strike Back is the Sci-Fi action game where all action takes place in future and advanced weapons. World is on the brink of nuclear war due to rouge elements in the army of the World superpower taking control of chemical and research facility. Now you must help main character John lead a team to eliminate troublesome elements. This game has non-stop action, you won’t get a second’s rest while playing. Download Rescue Strike Back from Google Play for free but now you can also play the mobile version of the game on Windows & Mac PC to enjoy 3D graphics on high-resolution computer displays and with external joysticks for better control. Follow instructions in this post to play Rescue Strike Back for PC on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP & Mac OS X PC/laptops through BlueStacks emulator.
Rescue Strike Back Tips & Tricks:
- Play sniper missions to test your shooting skills. Don’t get caught or shot anyone in plain sight otherwise you will set off the alarm.
- In over 100 missions destroy enemy’s weapons locations first then rescue stranded people in Rescue Strike Back for PC & Mac.
- In every mission you have limited time to stop enemy from destroying main object. Some missions will require to assassinate VIP enemy boss or attack posts of enemy before going ahead with all out attack.
- Unlock snipers, assault guns, grenades, HP, healers, drones, canons, crab bombs and other weapons.
- You can join teams in online mode in Rescue Strike Back for Windows & Mac OS X. Each team will be assigned its own task during mission and must collaborate with the overall plan.
- Select from three squads to join Hank (assault commando), Jimmy (Medical team) or Lena (sniper team).
- In PvP mode you can take enemy resources by destroying their defenses first, seek help from detachments in it.
How to download and Install Rescue Strike Back for PC:
1 – Download BlueStacks emulator from links below.
2- Install and complete setup by registering with Google Play ID on BlueStacks.
3 – Search the app in BlueStacks and click on the icon from search result to install it.
4 – Or if you can find the game on BlueStacks then download Rescue Strike Back Apk here. Click downloaded apk file to install the game on BlueStacks.
5 – Find the game in All Apps on BlueStacks and open it.
6 – All done. Play massive mobile action game on PC via BlueStacks.
If BlueStacks isn’t working on your PC then try new Remix OS 2.0 here for playing Android apps on PC Windows & Mac.
Read More on AppsforWin10: Space Marshals for PC (Windows & Mac)