Super File Manager (transfer) app uses the most advanced performance optimization and file transfer engine that speeds up file transfers between mobile to mobile or mobile to PC by almost 10% and without any data cost. Super File Manager (transfer) is easy to use and secure file transfer mobile app that can be downloaded for free by Android users from Google Play, but it will only allow you to transfer files between mobiles. But if you want to directly share music, audio, documents and other files between mobile and PC Windows & Mac then download Super File Manager (transfer) using Android emulator software using the guide in this post. With Super File Manager (transfer) for PC you will be able to share files between smartphone and Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP & Mac OS X PCs/laptops.
Let’s take a look at the main features of this mobile app before starting using it on Windows 10 & Windows 8/8.1/7 & Mac desktops & laptops.
Main Features of Super File Manager (transfer):
Here is the list of things that can be accomplished using this Super File Manager for Windows & Mac.
- Share and manage files on phones and PC free of charge because the app doesn’t consume mobile data or can be used for free over the WiFi network for file transfer.
- Extremely light app that only takes 4MB space on mobile or PC.
- Advanced search engine to quickly find files from large library.
- Transfer files of any size without restrictions even offline.
- Super fast copying of music, videos, pictures, documents and other stuff, now chat with other community members in the app while file transfer.
- Cut, copy, paste, rename, delete files, categorize files and folders according to name, type, genre and whatever way you like.
- App automatically create file categories based on most used files, share and search history. Share APK files with one click.
- Save files used in the app on either device’s internal storage or on external USB/micro SD card. Added external storage support is expected to arrive in future updates.
- Manage and transfer files with full secure, private and fast server used by the app, no need to worry about data loss, leakage or theft.
- This app also scans RAM intensive apps and notifies you which ones to close to free up RAM to increase device’s speed.
- Home page of the app contains the list of all recently used files so you don’t have to search them to open them each time you use the app.
- You can create folder in ZIP/RAR formats to save disk space.
- Full cloud storage support, now you can directly save files on Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and other cloud services with one click.
You can use all above mentioned features of the app not only for file transfer on mobile device but also on PC desktops/laptops & Mac computer using the guide below.
How to download and install Super File Manager (transfer) for PC:
1 – Download BlueStacks emulator tool from links below to play this Android mobile app on PC Windows & Mac.
2 – After completing the setup, go to BlueStacks home screen and type Super File Manager (transfer) in the search box. Click the app icon from search result to open Google Play page of the app.
3 – Next click install as shown in the image below.
4 – In case you can’t locate the app on BlueStacks then download Super File Manager (transfer) Apk here for directly installing the app on BlueStacks. Double-click the downloaded apk file to begin installation. Or simply click the apk button on left side bar on BlueStacks 2 for directly uploading apk file on BlueStacks.
5 – Now on BlueStacks home screen select all apps in the top row. Find the app in all installed apps list and click on it.
6 – All done. Now transfer files between mobile and PC free of cost with this fast mobile app on PC via BlueStacks.