Windows DVD Maker is the software program from Microsoft that enables users to transform even the most bland home videos into Hollywood movie style DVDs with its exceptional editing tools. Download Windows DVD Maker on Windows 10 for free and become professional video expert using features designed to equip casual users with all the tools needed to easily create HD quality DVDs at home to save and share memories with others. With Windows DVD Maker for Window 10 you can create personal DVD by converting videos into DVD format, you can also burn videos on to DVD for safe keeping. Windows DVD Maker for PC allows you to play HD DVD on DVD players to watch fun stuff with friends and family. This movie maker tool is also compatible with Windows 8/8.1/7/Vista & XP.
Ease of Use
By using easy to understand features of this software you can mix images and videos together to create one unique movie style DVD video. Even home users can easily understand various options available in this tool to create DVDs in virtually no time. There is also a content removal option which can be used to delete unwanted stuff from DVD. Add subtitles in videos, divide movie in chapters, just click to create, convert and burn videos on DVD.
Windows DVD Maker resembles Mac OS X iDVD tool in many respects, so now you can create Mac quality DVDs on Windows PC as well and all that for free with this package. This tool supports over 60 major video formats, there is no chance of dreaded ‘incompatible video’ message poping-up on screen when you create and change DVD video format on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP PC/laptops.
With this software you can play JPEG video files, RealMedia files, Windows Media Video Files, QuickTime files, Nullsoft Video Files, MPEG Video Files, AVI files, BUT files, Matroska files, Flash Video Files, NUT files, 3GPP files Vorbis files, MPEG 4 Files. And supported formats include: .avi, .rm, .ogm, .mp4 & .m4v, .nut, .3gp & .3g2, .mpg/.m2v/.mpeg, .mkv, .flv, .smk, .ogm, .wmv & .asf, .qt & .mov, .hdmov, .nsv and .mjpg.
You can convert avi to dvd, divx to dvd, mpeg to dvd, wmv to dvd, rm to dvd, quicktime to dvd among many other video formats. It also supports DVD-RW, DVD-9, DVD-R, DVD-5, DVD+R, Mini DVD DL, Mini DVD, DVD+RW.
How Windows DVD Maker works:
Windows DVD maker for Windows 10 PC/laptops is easy to use app whose main aim is to simplify DVD creation steps so that non-experts can also use it to make professional level DVD in homes. Here’s is how it works:
- Load videos from PC or external storage location on to the software interface window using import button.
- Import videos in any order, after that the software automatically sorts them in an orderly manner according to length, creation date or any other predefined parameters set by the user, and create one unified DVD movie out of it.
- From Scene Selection page under DVD menu you can open scenes created by DVD Maker from videos that you just uploaded.
- Apply numerous DVD menu styles similar to the ones you are already familiar with in Windows Movie Maker tool.
- Customize software interface by using font and button style change features from the app’s toolbar.
- Create slideshows by assembling images in a sequence. Use background music and transition effects for adding more flavor in videos.
- You can preview DVD content before burning them to get a better idea of how the videos will look like afterwards.
- In order to ensure that PC doesn’t slow down during encoding, this app encodes videos in ‘below normal’ priority mode that puts less load on system resources. You can change priority from active programs menu on Windows Task Manager.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2 or later)
RAM: Minimum 256 MB (512MB or higher recommended for better performance)
Processor: at least 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
30MB minimum hard disk space for software installation
Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit or higher graphics card
Download Free for Windows 10: Link
If you want to no restriction on features and 24/7 customers support features then download paid version of the app here.