Miitomo is the social game and app from Nintendo that helps friends get closer by sharing intimate details with each other in virtual environment which they otherwise would be too shy to disclose in person. Miitomo for PC uses Nintendo’s advanced graphics and Artificial Intelligence system to make your character in the app behave and look just like you as we will see shortly in this post. Download Miitomo on Windows 10 & Mac desktops and laptops and start using all features of this mobile app on larger better computer displays compared to the ones on mobile devices. Miitomo for Windows 10/8/8.1/7 & Mac OS X can now be played using emulator software that plays Android apps on Windows 10 and Mac PC/laptops.
Main Features of Miitomo:
- Create your virtual avatar using set of option to create a cartoon like character of yourself in your own image. Characters are called Mii in the app
- Share funny facts and secrets about yourself with other users in the app and grow your community of friends.
- Feed your answers to Mii and share it with others to see how they respond to your secrets.
- All character features are similar to the ones used in original Nintendo Wii app. Create facial features like eyes, hair,ears, nose that closely resemble you. Also set voice tone and pitch that matches yours.
- Give your Mii nickname, and set behavioral patterns that distinguish you from others in the social circle.
- Your Mii asks you question and you give them answers that are then saved and shared by your and your friends’ Miis.
- Keep up to date with latest fashion by changing cloths but for that you will need coins that can be earned by completing tasks in the app.
- Use mobile device camera to take your picture for creating your Mii’s facial features. If you are using the app on PC Windows 10 & Mac then use webcam or upload picture from library.
How to download and install Miitomo for PC:
2 – Complete BlueStacks setup and registration using Google Play ID.
3 – Open BlueStacsk and type Miitomo in the search box.
4 – Click the app icon from search result list to open Google Play installation page of the app inside BlueStacks.
5 – Click the install button.
6 – If you can’t find the app on BlueStacks then download Miitomo Apk here. Click the downloaded apk file for installing it on BlueStacks. On BlueStacks 2 click the apk button on the option bar on the left of the screen for directly uploading apk file in BlueStacks.
7 – Back on BlueStacks home screen click ‘All Apps’ icon and find the app on the list of all installed app. Click on the icon to open the app on BlueStacks.
8 – All done. Now use best Nintendo social mobile app now on PC Windows & Mac via BlueStacks.
If you want to play iOS version of the app then try these iOS simulators here, installation steps are same with iOS emulator as mentioned above. If BlueStacks doesn’t work then check Remix OS 2.0 here or use other Android emulators instead.