Plex is one of the best entertainment app that you can have on your smartphone. It has been made available for the Android devices recently while the app has all the main features enabled for the latest version of the app. We have come up with the Plex for PC which will let you download Plex on Windows 7/8/10 or even on Mac with the help of third party Android app player.
With Plex for PC Windows 10 you can have all the main features of the app to be completely working on your Desktop or Laptop PC. The app can be downloaded on both Mac and PC. You can download the latest music, video songs and even movies or simply synchronize your own device with any smart TV or Android TV to watch the multimedia stored on your device on larger screen. Below are some of the main features of the Plex app for Computer.
Plex (https://plex.tv) organizes all of your video, music, and photo collections, no matter where you keep them, and lets you enjoy them on all of your screens. With the Plex Media Server (available at:https://plex.tv/downloads), you can stream all of your personal media to your Android, Android TV, and other Plex apps, as well as share it all with friends and family. Enjoy unlimited use of the free version of this app, and unlock its full functionality with a Plex Pass subscription -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase (see below).
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select “Already Paid?” on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available athttps://plex.tv/downloads) to other supported Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY
You can remove the playback limitations on the app if you:
• Use a Plex Pass enabled account to sign into the app -OR-
• Make a small, one-time, in-app purchase of just the Android app itself
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex presents your media beautifully with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Plex Pass feature: Hi-def music videos from Vevo appear alongside your music
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to ‘Watch Later’ on all of your Plex apps.
How to Download Plex for PC Windows 7/8/10 & Mac:
If you are our old reader then you might know the rules how to download any Android App on your PC running Windows 10 or any other version of the Windows and even on Mac.
You can download and install the Plex for PC Windows 10 With the help of this guide given below after you download the Plex Apk ( Which is the latest version 188.8.131.526) from here or from Google Play Store.
If you have any issue with the installation you can comment below.