Google Photos which has been the best source of saving your device photos on the official Google Account with the unlimited data storage plan can be the best thing happened for the smartphone users who love to snap more and more images with their devices. The best thing is that now you can have the same Google Photos installed on your PC running Windows or Mac OS.
Google Photos for PC can be setup and running on almost all Windows versions i.e, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Or even Windows XP. Same case is applied for the Apple Mac Books with Mac OS X installed on them. You can browse through the images stored on your PC and can upload them accordingly to the images directories on the Google Photos storage place.
Main features of Google Photos for PC:
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things that appear in your photos. Looking for that fish taco you ate in Hawaii? Just search “Hawaii” or “food” to find it even if it doesn’t have a description. Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
• AUTO BACKUP: Keep all your photos and videos safe and accessible from any device. Choose free, unlimited cloud storage available at high quality, or store up to 15GB original size for free (shared across your Google account).
• SAVE SPACE ON YOUR DEVICE: Google Photos can help you clear safely backed up photos and videos from your device so you never have to worry about deleting a photo to make space.
• BRING PHOTOS TO LIFE: Automatically create montage movies, interactive stories, collages, animations, and more.
• EDITING: Transform photos with the tap of a finger. Use simple, yet powerful, photo and video editing tools to apply filters, adjust colors, and more.
• SHARING: Share hundreds of photos instantly with shareable links and use whichever apps you’d like to share.
• REDISCOVER: Be reminded of your memories from the past. Look back at what you did a year ago, or two, or even 10 years ago.
How to download and install Google Photos for PC Windows 10/ 8/ 8.1/ 7 & Mac:
All you have to do is download and install the Google Photos app from the given link on to the best Android Emulator app on your PC which we consider as BlueStacks. For the whole guide you can read out this wonderful step by step Given guide we have posted earlier letting you know how to download any Android game on to PC running Windows or MAC OS.
Keep in mind that the Google Photos keep on changing and you can get the latest version of the app from the link given here, as they keep it updated more often.